I need a one badly!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m desperate!
Still haven’t found THE hairdresser that’s right for my challenging curls (I like to see it in the positive view). The last time I got a haircut was 3 months ago when I had a quick visit back home. BUT STILL, I can’t muster myself to make a deal with the hairdresser to cut my hair dry.
Yep that’s right, no need for washing the hair wet but rather cut it as to how it usually is on its natural magnificent curly form, just resting there casually. The natural spring factor of our curls will be lost and we’ll end up with hair shorten than expected.
Jitters never fail me when I visit any salon! When I get a haircut, I cringe, close my eyes and hope that by some stroke of luck my hair will turn out okay. Well it usually doesn’t and I end up cursing (in my mind anyway).
No comments:
Post a Comment